A Multi-Generational Exploration of Dilemmas, Challenges and Opportunities
Join us at the Ogilvy Theatre in New York City as we bring back Sico, the Millennia Robot for an encore visit to help celebrate our 10th anniversary as The FutureWork Institute, our 25th Anniversary as a Diversity Practice, and the 5th Anniversary of our Strategic Alliance with the National Multicultural Institute. Our joint 2012 Diversity Leadership Conference/FutureForum will look at Diversity and Inclusion from a past, present and future perspective.
2002: Where We Have Been: A Boomer Perspective
A Look Back on Our D&I; Journey Over the Past Ten Years: Challenges, Celebrations and Lessons Leaned
2012: Where We Are Now: A GenX Perspective
What are the Challenges and Opportunities We Face in 2012?
2022: Where We Are Going: A Millennial/GenY Perspective
Participate in Your Choice of FWI 2 ½ Hour Dialogue Workshops:
- Voices of Inclusion: Do You Hear Me?
- Does Gender Matter? Style, Sponsorship & Success
- "You’re So____!" Unconscious Bias and Cultural Lenses
- "lgbT: Are You Ready for the "T?"
- "I'm OK, ru OK?" Managing Generational Diversity
- "You Said What?" Microinequities That Sting
Or spend two days in an intensive NMCI Training of Trainers
Journey With Us into the Year 2022 and Participate in a FutureSearch Event
- Through the medium of Interactive Theatre, experience a workplace led by Millennials, who collaborate using 3D immersive reality, and work with colleagues who are ESIs (Enhanced Singular Individuals) in an anytime, anywhere work environment.
- Join colleagues in a large group FutureSearch process as you look at where your organization has been, where you are now and where you need to be in the future.